- Acorn NaturalistsResources for enhancing science and outdoor learning experiences - in the belief that curiosity about the natural world is universal, and that science, mathematics, language arts, and other subjects, can be taught effectively through environment-based education.
- Building Foundations of Scientific UnderstandingA Science Curriculum for K-2. Bernard J. Nebel PhD. The first in a series that will cover the elementary years, helping beginning learners gain a broad, comprehensive background of factual knowledge, conceptual understanding, and thinking/observational skills.
- Carolina Biological Supply Company.Serious science supplies. This is a 1,300-page catalog, and there is a charge of $17.95, refundable w/purchase.
- Creative Learning Systems.Technology, electricity, science books and software, architecture, earth study, computer science, creativity, products, robots, science software, construction toys, and more.
- Edmund Scientific Company.More than 5,000 science materials.
- Great Explorations in Math and Science, GEMSPrograms and materials from GEMS, a program of the Lawrence Hall of Science, the public science education center at the University of California at Berkeley.
- The Teaching Company.Video & audio courses on science, mathematics, social studies, fine arts, history, literature, and more.
- Usborne Books.Books on history, science, math, nature, puzzles, languages, crafts and lots of other subjects. Their little book, Help Your Child Learn Number Skills, has lots of creative ideas for inexpensive, hands-on activities with young children.
- The Story of Science, by Joy Hakim - Aristotle Leads the Way, Newton at the Center, Einstein Adds a New DimensionCreation myths, history, physics, and mathmatics to present a seamless, multifaceted view of the foundation of modern science.
- Homeschool Diner: Science Options for HomeschoolersAnd extensive set of annotated links to websites and other resources for science curricula, kits, games, books, and free online resources - for all types of learners and a wide variety of ages.
- Quality Science LabsKits designed to be used at the college-prop level, intended to coordinate with other standard textbooks as the laboratory component of chemistry and physical science courses.
- Janice VanCleave's fun books for kids about science: 200 Gooey, Slippery, Slimy, Weird and Fun Experiments, Biology, Chemistry,Earth Science, Earthquakes, Energy, Engineering, The Human Body,Physics, A+ Projects in Physics, Weather