- AVKO SpellingAn innovative and effective program from a non-profit group, without the typical time waste or busy work--and they have a program especially designed for homeschoolers.
- Chinaberry Book Service“Books and Other Treasures for the Entire Family.” Lovely books, tapes, crafts, and other special items. Good prices.
- FUN BooksThis catalog includes lots of interesting language arts materials (along with all other subjects), including items from the former John Holt Book and Music Store.
- Handwriting Without TearsA program developed by an occupational therapist and handwriting specialist for teaching pre-printing, printing, and cursive in an easier way.
- The Teaching CompanyVideo & audio courses on literature, English, science, mathematics, social studies, fine arts, history, and more.
- Writing StrandsA systematic and relaxed program for learning reading, writing, and speaking skills (up to age 18).